I wish someone would randomly tell me little facts about myself. Not ones that I have already told them but ones they have picked up by themselves because they care enough to notice the little things I do.
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you’ve been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night